ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amy: I'm going to be bigger than Jordan

Unknown | 3:28 PM | | | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?



AMY Childs says she's going to have her boobs enlarged again - so they are bigger than Jordan's.


The Only Way Is Essex star, 20, went from an AA cup to a D when she was just 18.

But redhead Amy says she won't stop until her assets are a whopping GG.
And she plans to have her second boob job after the current series of the ITV2 hit ends.

Amy told close pals: "I love having big boobs but I'm ready to make them even bigger. I'm planning to become a GG cup - I want to end up being bigger than Jordan."

Booby prize ... Amy Childs, right, aiming for bigger assets than her idol Jordan
Booby prize ... Amy Childs, right, aiming for bigger assets than her idol Jordan
Magic Moments

Mum-of-three Jordan, 32 - real name Katie Price - has changed 
her cup size many times during her glamour girl career.


At her largest she was a 32FF.

But she has dealt Amy a blow by taking her show rival Lauren Pope under her wing.

Model Lauren, 27, has known Katie for years and was hired to DJ at her hen do last July before her blessing to Alex Reid.

And Katie announced yesterday: "I'm going to start managing Lauren Pope.

"There's more to Lauren than what people know."

There's no love lost between glamorous Essex girls Lauren and Amy.

She was accused of stealing Amy's boyfriend Kirk Norcross, 22, on the first series of the show.


And TV Biz told yesterday how Kirk ditched Lauren last weekend - then was spotted cuddling up to Amy.

An insider said: "Amy won't be happy to hear that Katie's looking after Lauren.

"She made no secret of the fact she looks to Katie for inspiration - and Lauren isn't exactly her favourite person."


Beautician Amy previously said of Katie: "She is definitely my idol, her looks, her career, her businesses, she's fantastic."

But Amy later warned the model she was her competition, saying: "I love her look, although she's lost it a bit. She's had too much work done. I got a boob job when I was 18 but that's it.

"I wanted them done since I was 12 so I just went and did it. Oh, and I got my lips done."

Now she is determined to be a bigger star than Katie.

An insider said: "Amy's made her mind up to have the operation after she's finished filming the end of the second series of The Only Way Is Essex, despite concerns from her family and friends.

"She loves Jordan's look and wants to take it up another notch herself."

Amy was seen gushing about the benefits of breast enlargements in Sunday's show.

In the episode, the first of the second series, she advised Mark Wright's sister Jessica to go under the knife.

Singer Jessica, 25, said she wanted the boob job so she could go bra-free - and felt Amy's pair to do some research on implants.

Amy told her: "Babe, you've got to do it.
"It's the best thing I ever did."





Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets