ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Virgin dad fathered 14 kids

Unknown | 3:10 PM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?





A 36-year-old sperm donor admits to fathering 14 children despite never having had sex.

Trent Arsenault, an IT geek from San Francisco found a unique way to do charity with his bodily fluid after launching a website in 2006 offering free sperm donations to childless couples.

Discussing his public mission on Anderson Cooper chatshow, Arsenault explained: "I coined this term 'donor sexual' and I'll explain it means 100% of my sexual energy is for producing sperm for childless couples to have babies. So I don't have other activity outside of that.
"I will probably be the 40-year-old virgin. Except I'll have 15 plus kids."
On the show, he also met one of his biological children - a 23-month-old daughter named Analise, for the first time.
"I'm trying to not get too emotional," he said. "I'm just extremely happy that she's healthy and in a loving home. I hope she has the gene of compassion and that her parents nurture that."
According to US media, Arsenault was threatened with a one-year jail sentence and a fine of US$100,000 (RM300,000) last December after the FDA accused him of failing to prevent the spread of disease and found him to be unlawfully manufacturing human cells.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets