ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

ABU - ASALKAN BUKAN UMNO

My Exchange Banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Outright online bookkeeping for just $9.99 / mo!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

AdilanClub: I was lad mad..then woke up from coma as lesbian

Unknown | 5:58 AM | | | Best Blogger Tips

Do You Like This Story?



New romance ... Vikki Salmon with partner Julie Smith

AdilanClub:Breaking news, is the best for news

A MUM who woke from a 16-day coma as a lesbian said last night: “I used to be lad mad.”

Vikki Salmon bedded 20 men and was once engaged before nearly dying in a blaze at her tower block home.

She was overcome by smoke and battled back to life from a coma. But when mum-of-two Vikki, 36, came round her feelings for men had been replaced by a loathing of the opposite sex.



>Link Info : General Issues - Sex




And when she met up again with lesbian pal Julie Smith, 25, she realised she had become attracted to her. They have since started a relationship and are living together in Brinnington, Stockport.


Vikki, a former care assistant, said: “I used to be lad mad and I was on a date the night of the fire. But since the coma I haven’t been able to stand blokes.

“I’ve never had any gay tendencies before. Then all of a sudden I’m a full-blown lesbian.

“It must have been the accident that did it — that’s the only explanation I can think of.

“We’d like to get married but need to give ourselves at least a year. We were friends before all this and now we’re lovers.”

Friends and family have been surprised by their sudden life together, and not all are supportive.

Vikki added: “My dad thinks it’s a phase I’m going through but I never want a boyfriend for the rest of my life.

“Most people are not accepting it — but we’ve been together for seven months. I said to her, ‘It’s like you’ve sprinkled love dust over me’.”

When she woke from the coma, Vikki had no recollection of the fire in July that dest-royed her flat in Brinnington and all her belongings.

Doctors told her the fire brigade received a 999 call from the flat but she doesn’t remember making it.

She suffered burned lungs from smoke inhalation and has had nightmares and anxiety since.

After leaving hospital, she fell for jobless Julie. She said: “I was staying at an ex-boyfriend’s and Julie started coming to see me.

“I knew I was getting more and more feelings for her as I was getting excited to see her.

“About two months later we were at a barbecue. We started kissing and everyone said it was because we were drunk. But I had genuine feelings for her.

“She left in the morning and then I started texting her and telling her how I felt. I was fighting my feelings for her because I was worried I was going to lose her as a friend and was worried it was wrong, but I couldn’t help myself.”

Her experience echoes that of ex-rugby player Chris Birch, 26 — who featured in a BBC3 documentary this week. He suffered a stroke and says it turned him gay.

Vikki said: “I know how he feels. We are very much the same.Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Blogger Gadgets